Return to Floor Care Products
For Regular Cleaning & Nourishment of Oil Finish Hardwood Floors
Provenza’s Natural Cleaner is enriched with vegetable oils, ideal for the regular cleaning of oil finish wood floors and nourishes with every use.
Directions for Use:
- Sweep, dust mop or vacuum area to be cleaned.
- Shake well before using. Ready to use. Do not dilute.
- Using a liquid funnel, refill Provenza Natural Cleaner spray bottle taking care not to splash the product onto unprotected surfaces or get into eyes or on skin.
- Spray directly onto a small area and wipe with a slightly dampened microfiber cloth, mop or sponge. Can also be sprayed onto a slightly dampened microfiber cloth, mop or sponge and applied as described above.
- Avoid saturating the flooring surface.
- Rinse microfiber cloth, mop or sponge with clean warm water after each sweep to rinse off dirt and grime.
- Avoid spraying onto baseboards, walls or other non-flooring surfaces.
- Repeat until total area being treated has been cleaned.
- Allow to dry before walking on floor.
- Rinse spray nozzle after use to prevent clogging.
Our Natural Cleaner is recommended for all Provenza Oil Finish hardwood floors.Download Instructions
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES AND EYE PROTECTION. WASH HANDS AFTER HANDLING.
WARNING: May cause serious eye irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves and eye protection with use.
If product gets in eyes, rinse carefully with warm water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, seek medical advice/attention.