For Provenza Rejuvenating Oil Treatment Preparation
Professional Cleaner is used to clean and prepare oil finish hardwood floors for Provenza Rejuvenating Oil treatment.
Directions for Use:
- Sweep, dust mop or vacuum area to be cleaned to remove grit and loose debris.
- Shake well before using. Ready to use. Do not dilute.
- Pour a small amount directly onto the area to be treated, leave on spot for a few minutes, then scrub gently with a microfiber cloth or scrubbing sponge. Can also be poured onto microfiber cloth or scrubbing sponge and applied as described above.
- Avoid saturating the flooring surface.
- Rinse microfiber cloth, mop or sponge with clean warm water after each sweep to rinse off dirt and grime.
- Avoid spraying onto baseboards, walls or other non-flooring surfaces.
- Repeat until total area being treated has been cleaned.
- Allow to dry a minimum of 20 minutes before walking on floor. Dry times may vary.
- Use Provenza’s Spot Rejuvenating Oil afterwards to recondition and protect the area that has been cleaned.
Our Professional Cleaner is recommended for all Provenza Oil Finish hardwood floors.