Return to Floor Care Products
For Oil Finish Hardwood Floors
Our Spot Remover is recommended for the treatment of stubborn stains or heavy duty cleaning of Provenza Oil Finish hardwood floors.
Directions for Use:
- Sweep, dust mop or vacuum area to be cleaned to remove grit & loose debris.
- Shake well before using. Ready to use. Do not dilute.
- Pour a small amount directly onto the area to be treated, leave on spot for a few minutes, then scrub gently with a microfiber cloth or scrubbing sponge. Can also be poured onto microfiber cloth or scrubbing sponge and applied as described above.
- Avoid saturating the flooring surface.
- Rinse microfiber cloth or scrubbing sponge with clean warm water after scrubbing each area to remove dirt and grime.
- Avoid getting onto baseboards, walls or other non-flooring surfaces.
- Repeat until total area being treated has been cleaned.
- Allow to dry a minimum of 20 minutes before walking on floor. Dry times may vary.
- Use Provenza’s Spot Rejuvenating Oil afterwards to recondition and protect the area that has been cleaned.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES AND EYE PROTECTION. WASH HANDS AFTER HANDLING.
WARNING: May cause serious eye irritation. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves and eye protection with use.
If product gets in eyes, rinse carefully with warm water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, seek medical advice/attention.